Wednesday, March 23, 2011

For Sale: Rvrglen Farm d'Artagnan


d'Artagnan in the Fall of 2009 at approximately 6 months of age.


Now that I've reduced my ewe flock, I've decided that I really don't need as many rams as I have. My DH is glad to hear it. :)

The first of my boys that I am offering for sale is a 2009 NASSA registered Shetland ram, d'Artagnan. He is by WillowGarden Wedge and out of Ewenique Daphne. d'Artagnan is an emsket gulmoget ram with a nice square conformation, good horns and a great looking fleece. I have not microned him yet but if he's still here come shearing time, he will be microned. I still own his sire and dam and am retaining one of his half brothers.

I really like this boy which is why he is still here and not already in someone else's barn or freezer. But! I can't keep them all especially since my friend and fellow shepherd Bill keeps enabling me by selling me sheep that I simply can't say no to. :)
I'll take some new pics this weekend and post them soon.

Price is $250.






No comments:

Post a Comment